Want to keep your project on time and on budget? Cord will develop a comprehensive plan for your project, complete with detailed cost estimates, schedules, regulatory approvals, cost-management systems, and more.
The pre-construction phase of any project is critical to ensure it is completed on time and on budget. Cord Construction professionals work closely with designers and clients to develop an accurate cost estimate as well as detailed schedules and timelines.
From estimating to scheduling and beyond, our team uses state-of-the-art computer-assisted estimation, scheduling, safety and cost-management systems.
Our Pre-Construction Consultation services include:
- A preliminary overview of the project, its budget and schedule
- Consultation with the owner and architect regarding site use, selection of materials, building systems and other items which impact the project
- Feasibility estimates regarding the project overall as well as estimates relating to materials, labor and scheduling
- Development of a comprehensive project schedule
- Detailed estimates of the project’s overall costs
- A list of the project’s potential subcontractors, including those who may supply materials or specialized equipment
- Gaining the appropriate regulatory approvals and incorporating these into the project’s overall schedule
As projects move through the cycle of development, we facilitate continuous communication between the client, the architects, subcontractors and other experts so the project is completed successfully, on time and on budget.
LEED-Accredited for Green Building Construction and Design
Cord Construction is a leader in the successful completion of projects with sustainable construction practices. Green buildings are beneficial for the environment and provide a long-term benefit to building owners and tenants.
Our team includes LEED-accredited professionals and Green Associates who are members of the U.S. Green Building Council and follow the LEED rating system in our sustainable projects.
ASHE-Accredited for Health Care Construction
The Cord Construction team includes ASHE-certificate holders who have the training, knowledge and proven experience to work in the health care construction environment.
Beyond field experience, our team is on top of health care construction trends and regulations, including: design and construction process; Life Safety Code® compliance; construction risk assessment; mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems (MEP); medical gas systems; and medical technology.